2019 UDS Resources
Advanced Topics Training Offerings & Resources for 2019 UDS
- Reporting Virtual Visits & the Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Services Reporting Addendum
- Reporting UDS Clinical Tables to Support Quality Improvement
Quick Fact Sheets: At-a-glance resource that provides information such as key terms relating to UDS tables, highlights changes from the prior year, use of data, helpful hints for completing UDS tables, and cross table considerations.
Click the links below to access national, state, or health center specific UDS data.
- UDS Mapper is a tool that maps UDS data and other population data (e.g. Census).
2018 UDS Resources
- 2018 UDS Manual
- 2018 Approved UDS Program Assistance Letter (PAL)
- 2018 Uniform Data System (UDS) Changes Recorded Webinar
Presentation (PDF) | On Demand Webinar Recording
Detailed information on the changes related to the 2018 UDS, including possible changes for 2019, and revised clinical measures resulting from alignment with electronic specified clinical quality measures (eCQMs).