Sage Program Eligibility and Cancer Screening Training
MNACHC has partnered with Minnesota’s Cancer Screening Program (Sage) and the American Cancer Society to record a webinar training on the new Sage eligibility requirements for screening, and relevant enrollment information for participating organizations.
This training is ideal for new staff and other staff within your organization to learn about the Sage Program and how to work with eligible patients to access free breast and cervical cancer screening.
Highlights of the training include:
- Overview of breast and cervical cancer prevalence and trends
- History, purpose and goals of the Minnesota Department of Health’s Sage Program
- Sage eligibility, including new guidelines and case studies
- Sage enrollment process (i.e., what paperwork needs to be completed by staff and patient, where do they submit paperwork, and what can patients expect when/if approved?)
- Resources and contact information
- Sage Clinical Forms and Supplies Order Form *Please note that these forms have recently been updated. It is important that your organization have the most up to date forms available.
- Sage Cancer Screenings Covered Services and Eligibility
- Sage Screening Program Outreach/Educational Materials Order Form
- Medical Assistance for Women with Breast or Cervical Cancer (MA-BC) Eligibility Determination/Enrollment
For question, contact the Sage Program staff:
- Elizabeth Lando-King, Nurse Specialist & Regional Coordinator- Elizabeth.Lando-King@state.mn.us, 651-201-5632
- Liz Wilson-Lopp, Regional Coordinator- Elizabeth.Wilson-Lopp@state.mn.us, 651-201-5617
- Dai Vu, Community Liaison & Regional Coordinator- Dai.Vu@state.mn.us, 651-201-5611
- Nikki Kuechenmeister, Follow-Up Coordinator & Regional Coordinator-Nikki.Kuechenmeister@state.mn.us, 651-201-5904