Updates from MNACHC
Updated Compliance Manual and Related Resources
Updated April 2019
- Compliance Manual, along with a document highlighting revisions (see below).
- Site Visit Protocol will replace the current version and be used as of April 18, 2019.
- FTCA Site Visit Protocol
The changes align with the amended Health Center Program statute (Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act).
HRSA also created a consolidated Frequently Asked Questions web page that provides answers to common questions regarding Health Center Program requirements, compliance, and oversight.
- Compliance Manual – current as of 8.20.2018
- Site Visit Protocol – current as of 4.18.2019
- OSV Documents Supplied by HRSA
- OSV Documents Checklist
- Progressive Action Conditions Library – If your health center receives a condition in any area, go to this document for a clear description of the specific action(s) needed to remove the condition.
For general inquiries about the Compliance Manual or the Site Visit Protocol, please contact the BPHC Helpline online or by phone: 877-974-BPHC (2742) from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday (except federal holidays). For specific questions related to your health center, please contact your Project Officer.
VIDEO: 5 Tips for a Successful OSV