Website NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center
NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center has a temporary, full-time Stock Clerk position available. Under general supervision the Stock Clerk is responsible for the distribution of supplies throughout the clinic, receiving deliveries, distribution of storeroom supplies, delivery of non-stock purchases, and shipping.
This position performs duties in an environment with regular exposure to outside weather. The candidate will need ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. on a regular basis, and up to 80 pounds occasionally. Plus, standing, stooping, lifting, and pushing six to seven hours daily, requires hand-eye coordination in the use of equipment, organizing and shelving food items while accurately entering data into the computer/inventory tracking database.
- High School Diploma or GED and 1 year of storeroom/inventory clerk experience or education may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Ability to physically lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 80 pounds, required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License, and be able to meet insurance requirements. Must be able to maintain good driving record.
- Experience with the operation of computer software, such as a packaging system, Microsoft Office and Outlook, Inventory Database, operation of a duplicator, printer, and paper cutter.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of professional standards in delivering exceptional customer service when addressing queries or requests from participants, visitors, volunteers and the community.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize tact, diplomacy, professionalism, and empathy in interactions.
- Knowledgeable of and ability to follow data privacy and confidentiality standards and protocols.
- Knowledge of storeroom and stock control methods and procedures; inventory procedures and inventory record maintenance.
- Ability to walk or stand for up to 6-7 hours in a shift; bend and climb to reach materials; carry and lift materials up to 80 pounds; maneuver a filled delivery cart; understand written and oral instructions; maintain stock records; operate pallet trucks and forklift; memorize multiple mail stop locations for the delivery of mail or packages; respond quickly and accurately to supply requests.
- Ability to consistently use good customer services techniques and the AIDET communication principles in daily routines while working with a diverse population.
- Ability to have a professional personal presentation.
- Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
- Ability to be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while maintaining professionalism.
To apply for this job please visit northpointhealth.isolvedhire.com.