Website Lake Superior Community Health Center
Lake Superior Community Health Center is seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist for our Carlton MN Clinic. This position is responsible for the direct provision of oral hygiene and appropriate preventative services to dental patients.
Registered Dental Hygienist Job Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited school of dental hygiene
Registered Dental Hygienist Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective relationship with patients, co-workers, and professional staff
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Working knowledge of the principles and techniques of oral hygiene, dental prophylaxis, and dental examination
- Working knowledge of the usage, operation and care of materials and instruments commonly used in the dental profession
- Ability to explain the fundamentals of dental care and oral hygiene to patients
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer and Microsoft Office software knowledge
Registered Dental Hygienist Licensure and Credentials:
- License to practice as a dental hygienist as issued by the Minnesota and Wisconsin State Board of Dental Examiners
- Current CPR (BLS) required
To apply for this job please visit lschc.org.