Website Community Health Service, Inc.
We are on the search for a full-time Licensed Mental Health Clinician to join our Moorhead, MN team. The Licensed Mental Health Clinician will be responsible for conducting psychosocial evaluations and providing therapeutic interventions including crisis counseling to individuals, groups, and families as needed.
SSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment. Essential duties include; clinical assessments, treatment, case management, consultation, referral, and education.
- Review and recommend treatment options with clients and their families
- Help clients develop skills and behaviors necessary to recover from and/or manage their mental health condition.
- Work with clients to identify behaviors or situations that interfere with their well-being
- Fill out and maintain client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, client diagnostic records, and progress notes
- Refer clients to other resources and services, such as job placement services, housing resources, and community organizations
- Facilitate support groups and assist in the development, implementing, and evaluating therapeutic and supportive services programming
- Analyze and interpret all relevant data to determine treatment recommendations and priorities
- Collaborate and communicate with team members to provide holistic integrated treatment.
- Respect and acknowledge the organization’s commitment to cultural diversity, which is expressed through behavior, language, and actions
- Consistently interact with clients and staff in a manner that reflects favorably on the organization and promotes teamwork
- Demonstrate knowledge of and adherence to accepted ethical and behavioral standards of conduct and continuing professional development
- Maintain strong working relationships with staff and programs, and ensure agency representation within community resources
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Participate in staff meetings, training sessions, committee work, and supervision sessions
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (Initial by duties you are able to perform)
In an eight-hour workday, the employee must be able to: bend and crouch occasionally,
sit continuously and stand or walk frequently
The employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
The employee must be able to use hands/arms, feet/legs for repetitive fine to large motor skill movements
- Masters of Science degree in Clinical Social Work, Counseling, or related field. Acceptable licenses include: LMFT, LPCC, LCSW. Open to new grads (able to provide supervision hours for LPC and LPCC)
- Ability to become licensed in MN and ND or hold a current license in those states
- Ability to complete timely, confidential, and ethically appropriate documentation
- Comfortable and competent in working independently as well as part of a team
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and time management skills required
- Access to reliable transportation, appropriate insurance, and ability to travel as required
- Experience in support group facilitation; demonstrate excellence in conflict resolution skills
- Bilingual skills preferred
- WHAT ARE THE PERKS, YOU ASK?
CHSI promotes a healthy work/life balance for employees through a generous time off program. Those eligible are offered:
- Snow Days: If the local public schools are closed/delayed due to storms, our CHSI employees will work remotely
- PTO accumulated from day one.
- Personal Days Off (PDO): In addition to PTO, we offer paid personal days each year.
- Paid Holidays.
CHSI also provides retirement, medical, and insurance plans to employees. Those eligible may enroll in:
- 401K Retirement Plan, with a 4% company match!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- HSA Health Savings Account and/or Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance (Short Term Disability premiums paid by CHSI)
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
Loan Reimbursement Options: Our employees who work in clinical positions may be eligible for loan reimbursement of up to $145,000 through the National Health Service Corps! Visit http://www.nhsc.hrsa.gov for more information.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
If this role is a great fit for your skills & personality, please complete our quick online application on the right side of the page.
CHSI is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran-friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
CHSI facilities are deemed under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
To apply for this job please visit chsiclinics.applicantpro.com.