Website NorthPoint Health & Wellness Center
NorthPoint Ambassadors will be the first point of contact for the organization. The Ambassador will pleasantly welcome patients and visitors to the clinic and assist with way finding. This position should be able to deal with stressful situations while ensuring the delivery of superior customer service.
The NorthPoint Ambassador will welcome and assist patients/participants, their families, and visitors who are entering the NorthPoint Campus. Ambassadors will answer questions, provide information, and direct people to the location they need.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Previous experience working with customers and delivering a superior customer service experience.
- Able to navigate around the facility/campus
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a welcoming, friendly attitude and approachability.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively problem-solve.
- Ability to work on as a reliable team member.
- Knowledgeable of data privacy and confidentiality standards (HIPAA).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse population including using interpreters to communicate at times.
- Ability to be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
- Bilingual English and Spanish or Hmong, preferred.
To apply for this job please visit northpointhealth.isolvedhire.com.