Website Indian Health Board
Indian Health Board seeks a full-time Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) Manager for its healthcare clinic in Minneapolis, MN. The IBH Manager will supervise the IBH staff (Behavioral Health Consultants & Health Educator), develop and improve mental health and wellness services embedded in primary care, track patient healthcare outcomes for the purposes of empowering patients, and insure coordination of patients’ mental health and wellness needs.
- Supervise the Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH) staff.
- Manage IBH programming, operations, quarterly reporting, patient outcomes tracking and other duties required by best practices and/or the supporting grant.
- Provide onsite screenings, brief interventions, risk assessments, psychoeducation, etc.
- Support primary care providers with “curbside” mental health consultation, basic principles of brief behavioral interventions, brief consultant notes in the EHR, etc.
- Insure patient access to culturally relevant mental health and wellness services embedded within the medical clinic experience; refer to additional resources as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Licensed to provide mental health care in MN (LP or LICSW with PhD, PsyD, or Masters degree in psychology, social work or related field).
- Strong generalist skills in addition to three+ years of experience providing behavioral health in primary care preferred.
- Experience in and respect for the American Indian community with knowledge and perspective for decolonization and re-indigenization activities.
- Ability and experience in managing people, projects, processes and programming.
IHB makes reasonable efforts to limit access to and use of protected health information (PHI) by employees to the minimum necessary performance of assigned duties as outlines in job descriptions. This position is access restricted to PHI needed to carry out health care operations.
The work is sedentary. Typically, the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking, standing, bending, carrying of light items, and driving an automobile. No special physical demands are required to perform the work.
Important: The COVID vaccine is required at Indian Health Board
To apply for this job please visit indianhealthboard.isolvedhire.com.