Website Scenic Rivers Health Services
We are seeking a Family Dentist at our location in Cook to provide quality care in our communities. This Dentist will become part of a general dental practice, providing care in all areas of dentistry for all ages according to their comfort level and expertise. Collaborate with excellent dental specialists in the region for patients who need to be referred for care. Utilize our electronic dental records software that is fully integrated with our electronic medical records, improving patient care and communication between our medical and dental providers. All necessary training in electronic medical records will be personalized to fit individual needs. In modern facilities, you will enjoy a patient focused practice with a collaborative team of Dentists. Clinic schedules and patient appointments are quality focused creating a rewarding practice.
Scenic Rivers Health Services has 4 dental clinics, 6 outpatient medical clinics including Physicians who staff two Critical Access hospitals with ER Coverage; and behavioral health counselling. By offering a diverse set of services we have been able to create financial stability for our organization. Further, we have been able to procure the proper PPE and make the appropriate practice adjustments in our Dental clinics during this challenging Coronavirus environment. We are working to resume elective dental care by mid-June and are currently offering Emergency, followed by Essential dental care.
- 4.5 day work week (full time); reduced schedule for part time
- Approximately 60 Minute Fillings, Extractions, Toothaches, Denture visits and Impressions and Crown Preps
- Appointment lengths can be adjusted to provider’s needs and complexity.
- Average Volumes are 8-10 patients per day
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree
- Current or eligible for MN License, DEA certificate
- Current or able to acquire Nitrous Certification
- At least one year of experience as a Dentist preferred
Benefits & Support:
- Join a sound and enjoyable team of existing dentists
- No RVU or Production Requirements
- No Restrictive Contracts
- Competitive sign-on and starting bonuses
- Competitive salaries
- Competitive paid time off:
- 20 days vacation
- 12 days sick
- 6 Holidays and 3 personal days
- (Part time days off is pro-rated based on FTE)
- Continuing Education
- 10 days
- (Part time CE benefit is pro-rated based on FTE)
- Full time benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, retirement and long term disability. Part time benefit package excludes dental and life insurance.
- NSHC Student loan repayment: Potential $50,000 in just 2 years! $90,000 potential in just 4 years! Complete payoff possible with continued service.
Please send resume and questions about the position to Travis Luedke, HR Director at 218-361-3190; firstname.lastname@example.org
Scenic Rivers Health Services has taken all the proper steps and guidance from the CDC, OSHA, American Dental Association and the Minnesota Board of Dentistry to minimize the risk of exposure for our staff and patients during this COVID-19 pandemic. We have implemented written protocols and are using the highest personal protective equipment (N95 respirators, fluid resistant lab coats, face shields to fit loupes, etc.) to keep our staff, patients and community safe and healthy.
Join our team and make a difference in patient care!
To apply for this job please visit www.scenicrivershealth.org.