Website United Family Medicine
United Family Medicine is a Federally-Qualified Health Center in St. Paul, where patients receive community-based Family Practice medical care in addition to mental health, dentistry, social work and other integrated services. When joining UFM, you become part of a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming team who are dedicated to serving our patients and pursuing our mission to deliver excellent healthcare for all and training for the providers of tomorrow.
United Family Medicine is seeking a full-time Director of Community Partnerships to manage all aspects of development, marketing and communications for United Family Medicine (UFM). In concert with the CEO, Board of Directors and Executive Team, the Director of Community Partnerships will lead the development and implementation of strategies and activities to promote UFM to potential donors, supporters and the community at large. The Director reports to the CEO and is a member of the Executive Team.
- Lead all aspects of a full-scale development effort including annual fund-raising, individual and major gifts, planned giving, corporate and foundation giving, e-fundraising, fundraising events, endowment, donor mailings and database management, special projects, and stewardship.
- Oversee all aspects of marketing and communications including management of the institutional brand; support for programs; and oversight of publications, website and media relations, electronic communications, and social media.
- Set short and long-term development strategies; create annual plans to achieve fundraising and marketing goals.
- Partner with CEO, CMO and Marketing Manager to implement community health/needs assessments on a 3-year cycle.
- Develop plans to translate research findings to action and facilitate clinic and community sharing of results, findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the CEO to build sustainable relationships and garner resources that support United Family Medicine’s Mission, Vision and Strategic plan.
- Ensure leadership, staff and the Board are informed and current on relevant messages, strategies and awareness efforts, programs and activities.
- Work with the CEO and CFO to develop and manage an annual budget for development, fundraising and marketing.
- Represent UFM in the community to enhance visibility and credibility of the clinic’s goals, services, mission and vision.
- Facilitate and conduct public outreach to members of the community to promote all UFM programs and services.
- Maintain current knowledge of local and national work being done in community healthcare and ensure the leadership team is current.
Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Community Partnerships Coordinator
- Marketing Manager
- Grant Writer (contractor or employee)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including the ability to present information clearly to a variety of diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills when working with executive leaders, coworkers, staff, community members and patients.
- Knowledge of community health center (FQHC) ecosystem and related best practices.
· Demonstrated flexibility and ability to be successful in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business, Communications, or a related filed from an accredited institution is required.
- Master’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related filed from an accredited institution is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in nonprofit development, marketing and communication is required.
- Two to four years of advanced professional experience in strategic leadership and management is required.
- Proven, successful relationships with the philanthropic community, particularly in St. Paul is required.
- Familiarity and proficiency with donor databases and the ability to manage database information for analysis, ETapestry or Raiser’s Edge familiarity is preferred.
- A proven track record in prospecting, cultivating, procuring, and stewarding gifts; and a history of setting and meeting ambitious goals is required.
- Experience leading successful capital and major funding campaigns is required.
- Knowledge of community health center or FQHC and advancement experience in healthcare setting is strongly preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
There are many benefits to joining our team but a few of the highlights include:
- Great culture and team atmosphere.
- Paid holidays.
- Generous PTO accrual with immediate access.
- 403 (b) retirement plan with the company match and 100% vested immediately.
- Benefits enrollment starts the first of the month after the hire date.
- Health insurance plan options and HSA plans with an employer contribution. Dental, vision, short-term disability, HSA, health care and dependent care FSA options.
UFM is an equal opportunity employer.
Beginning January 4, 2022, all job offers are conditioned on the candidate being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorized for emergency use or FDA-approved. A person is only considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after receiving a single J&J vaccine or a second Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot.
In addition, job offers made during flu season are conditioned on the candidate receiving the annual flu vaccination before their start date.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All UFM employees must be vaccinated.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- nonprofit development, marketing and communications: 5 years (Required)
- professional strategic leadership and management: 2 years (Required)
- building relationships with philanthropic community: 1 year (Required)
- donor database: 1 year (Preferred)
- prospecting, cultivating, procuring gifts: 1 year (Required)
- leading capital and major funding: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.