Website Lake Superior Community Health Center
Lake Superior Community Health Center (LSCHC) is currently seeking to fill the Dental Receptionist position.
This position includes a $1000 sign on/retention bonus. It will be paid as $500 sign on bonus, $250 at 6 months of employment and $250 at 1 year of employment.
The Dental Receptionist position will be our Float between our 3 locations: West Duluth, MN; Superior, WI; Carlton, MN. The position will be backup for receptionist to fill in for receptionists that are on vacation, gaps in the schedule, and locations that need extra help.
This position is responsible for greeting clients of all ages and/or their representatives and obtains all pertinent information needed to complete the intake record. Reviews and verifies all third party payer information by making contact with payers or verify information through on-line verification tools regarding coverage and benefits. Posts dental charges and payments.
• High school graduate or GED
• Experience in healthcare business operations, preferred
• Experience with insurance verification, billing and/or processing payer information, preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Computer and Microsoft Office software knowledge
• High level of customer services skills, tact and diplomacy
• Knowledge of healthcare and dental practices
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong ability to organize and prioritize work
• Demonstrates ability to consistently achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work under stressful conditions
To apply for this job please visit lschc.org.