Website Community Health Service, Inc.
We are on the search for a part-time Dental Assistant to join our Moorhead, MN team. As a Dental Assistant, your role is to
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Manage inventory and ordering of supplies
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Proven experience as dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Experience using Eagle soft is preferred but not required
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- Certified in MN or graduating from dental assistant school is preferred
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
In addition to being a wonderful team member and advocate for patients, we are seeking an individual with the below qualifications:
- Ability to bend and crouch occasionally, sit continuously, and stand or walk frequently.
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use hands/arms, feet/legs for repetitive fine to large motor skill movements.
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- Certification for other duties as required by the state practice act
- Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA, and Infection Control training as required by law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Versed in Eagle Soft is highly preferred
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of all company policies and rules
- Cooperation: pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Attention to Detail: being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical.
- Dependability: reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Self-Control: maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS, YOU ASK?
CHSI promotes a healthy work/life balance for employees through a generous time off program. Those eligible are offered:
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Starts at 14 days per year and jumps to 19 days by year two!
- Personal Days Off (PDO): In addition to PTO, we offer 4 paid personal days each year.
- Paid Holidays: CHSI offers 8.5 days of holiday pay.
CHSI also provides retirement, medical, and insurance plans to employees. Those eligible may enroll in:
- 401K Retirement Plan, with a 4% company match!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- HSA Health Savings Account and/or Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance (Short Term Disability premiums paid by CHSI)
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
Loan Reimbursement Options: Our employees who work in clinical positions may be eligible for loan reimbursement of up to $145,000 through the National Health Service Corps! Visit http://www.nhsc.hrsa.gov for more information.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
If this role is a great fit for your skills & personality, please complete our quick online application on the right side of the page.
CHSI is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran-friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
CHSI facilities are deemed under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
To apply for this job please visit chsiclinics.applicantpro.com.