Website Lake Superior Community Health Center
Lake Superior Community Health Center now hiring for a Full Time Dental Assistant.
This position will include both a Sign on/Retention Bonus of $1000. This bonus will be split in increments of $500. $500 will be added to the first paycheck and another $500 will be given at the 1 year anniversary.
Benefit and Non Benefit Pay Scales available.
The dental assistant assists the dentist during examination and treatment of patients. The dental assistant is responsible for patient preparation, sterilization and disinfection of instruments, instrument tray set up, and preparation of dental materials.
Dental Assistant Job Qualifications:
• Completion of an accredited Dental Assistant program preferred
• Possession of a high school diploma or GED certificate
• Effective oral and written communication skills
Dental Assistant Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of dental assisting techniques and procedures preferred
• Knowledge of routine office practices
• Ability to sterilize and care for instruments and equipment
• Ability to chart mouth and teeth preferred
• Ability to alleviate patient’s anxieties and promote trust and confidence
• Computer and Microsoft Office software knowledge
Dental Assistant Licensure and Credentials:
• Current CPR (BLS) preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $21.78 per hour
LSCHC has added additional Air Purifiers.
To apply for this job please visit lschc.org.