Website Community Health Service, Inc.
We are on the search for a full-time Clinic Site Manager to join our Grafton, ND team. As a Site manager, your role at CHSI is to be responsible for all non-clinical aspects of day-to-day operations of the assigned Community Health Service Inc. location. This position ensures site goals and objectives are accomplished in accordance with organizational policies and procedures. Work under the direction of the Operations Director and in conjunction with the Medical Director and other administrative departments to ensure site compliance and quality requirements are met.
- Plan, organize and direct daily site activities.
- Manages efficient use of site’s allocated human and financial resources.
- Assist with hiring, training, supervision and performance evaluation of site staff members. Ensure appropriate and efficient support staffing levels.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with assigned team.
- Supervision of patient scheduling, registration, financial counseling, medical records, Sliding fee scale applications, billing and collections for site.
- Timely review and approval of time sheets, employee time off and payroll accuracy.
- Manage site medical records and release of information in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Approve invoices for site products and services received.
- Manage site supply orders and site supply & equipment inventories.
- Assist with site annual budget preparation.
- Monitor site enrollment assistance for community resources and outreach activities.
- Promote customer service. Liaise with patients and healthcare professionals.
- Handle and resolve patients’ complaints/grievance as per policies and procedures.
- Seeks opportunity to collaborate with other agencies in promoting the clinic’s providers and services. Establish and maintain a liaison with community-based resources.
- Ensures dissemination of information to staff and providers on any updates and/or changes of clinics operational protocols.
- Attends Management, staff and QA meetings and other meetings as requested.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with HIPAA, OSHA, labor laws, and other federal, state, and local regulations.
- Train new clinic staff as necessary
- Assist with special projects.
- Coordinate community advisory council. Plan site participation in community and outreach events.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate professionally with clinicians, nurses, allied health staff, administrative staff, frontline staff, contractors, governmental agencies, insurance payers, patients, family members of patients, suppliers, and the general public, of all age levels from child to senior citizen
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement when making decisions. Familiar with front office, medical records and billing.
- Must be customer service oriented and prepared to liaise with patients, their families and other care providers
- Knowledge of continuous process improvement concepts and practices
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to delegate tasks as needed
- Spanish as a second language is an asset
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
In addition to being a wonderful team member, we are seeking an individual with the below qualifications:
- In an eight-hour workday, the employee must be able to: bend and crouch occasionally, sit continuously and stand or walk frequently.
- Employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Employee must be able to use hands/arms, feet/legs for repetitive fine to large motor skill movements.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field. 3+ years’ experience working in a health care setting or 2+ years of proven success in supervisory or management roles is required
WHAT ARE THE PERKS, YOU ASK?
CHSI promotes a healthy work/life balance for employees through a generous time off program. Those eligible are offered:
- Snow Days: If the local public schools are closed/delayed due to storms, our CHSI employees in that area will have the day off/get to sleep in.
- PTO accumulated from day one.
- Personal Days Off (PDO): In addition to PTO, we offer paid personal days each year.
- Paid Holidays.
CHSI also provides retirement, medical, and insurance plans to employees. Those eligible may enroll in:
- 401K Retirement Plan, with a 4% company match!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- HSA Health Savings Account and/or Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance (Short Term Disability premiums paid by CHSI)
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
Loan Reimbursement Options: Our employees who work in clinical positions may be eligible for loan reimbursement of up to $145,000 through the National Health Service Corps! Visit http://www.nhsc.hrsa.gov for more information.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
If this role is a great fit for your skills & personality, please complete our quick online application on the right side of the page.
CHSI is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran-friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
CHSI facilities are deemed under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
To apply for this job please visit chsiclinics.applicantpro.com.