Website Scenic Rivers Health Services
Scenic Rivers Health Services is currently seeking a full time Business Development Director at our Cook, MN site. This position is will provide oversight of all business development operations of the organization. Additional responsibilities include overseeing the ordering and company purchasing, contracts and third party relations for the organization. The Business Development Director will also be responsible for the physical facilities of all clinics.
Business Development Director Qualifications:
- Formal education in business administration or related field
- Leadership skills & Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Decision Making Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to Develop Relationships and Team Building
- Strong Human Resources background
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively
- 12 -20 Annual Vacation Days
- 12 Annual Sick Days
- 6 Holidays and 3 Personal Days annually
- Health Insurance options through Medica with Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- $50,000 Life Insurance plan
- $2,000 Dental Benefit
- 403 (b)Retirement plan through RBC Wealth Management
- Employee Assistance Program
Join our team and make a difference in patient care!
Apply Now! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.scenicrivershealth.org.