Website Community Health Service, Inc.
We are on the search for a full-time Bilingual Patient Relations Coordinator to join our Willmar, MN team. In a Bilingual Patient Relations Coordinator role at CHSI, you would provide services to employees, patients, vendors, and guests as they enter and/or call into the clinic. These services may include:
- Maintains confidentiality with all clients and staff.
- Register and updates patient information and set up appointments.
- Provide enrollment assistance (including but not limited to completing insurance applications, gathering required documentation and troubleshooting the enrollment process) for uninsured children and adults to access subsidized, low-cost and free health insurance programs through the health insurance marketplace, Medicaid, and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Participate in community outreach events.
- Responsible for all components of the registration process.
- Knowledgeable about community services in his/her area, serving as a resource person for staff and community providers.
- Provide structured patient education, on health coverage, engage in follow-up conversations and offer renewal assistance for enrolled individuals.
- Develop, discover and attend community events in order to promote coverage options and the mission and services of the organization.
- Interpret for staff, patients and community service providers when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
In addition to being a wonderful team member, we are seeking an individual with the below qualifications:
- In an eight hour workday, the employee must be able to: bend and crouch occasionally,
sit continuously and stand or walk frequently.
- Employee must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Employee must be able to use hands/arms, feet/legs for repetitive fine to large motor skill
EDUCATION & SKILLS
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Experience in an administrative assistant role including computers and Microsoft Office
- Occasional weekends and evenings.
- Knowledgeable about medical terminology and human anatomy very helpful, but not
WHAT ARE THE PERKS, YOU ASK?
CHSI promotes a healthy work/life balance for employees through a generous time off program. Those eligible are offered:
- Snow Days: If the local public schools are closed/delayed due to storms, our CHSI employees in that area will have the day off/get to sleep in.
- PTO accumulated from day one.
- Personal Days Off (PDO): In addition to PTO, we offer paid personal days each year.
- Paid Holidays.
CHSI also provides retirement, medical, and insurance plans to employees. Those eligible may enroll in:
- 401K Retirement Plan, with a 4% company match!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- HSA Health Savings Account and/or Flexible Spending Account
- Life & Disability Insurance (Short Term Disability premiums paid by CHSI)
- Pet Insurance
- Supplemental Voluntary Benefits
Loan Reimbursement Options: Our employees who work in clinical positions may be eligible for loan reimbursement of up to $145,000 through the National Health Service Corps! Visit http://www.nhsc.hrsa.gov for more information.
READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
If this role is a great fit for your skills & personality, please complete our quick online application on the right side of the page.
CHSI is an EEO/Affirmative Action/Veteran friendly employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
CHSI facilities are deemed under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
To apply for this job please visit chsiclinics.applicantpro.com.